INTROUCTION FOR BUINESS CHINESE COURSE
If you need Business Chinese course for your professional life or career, and wish to study with highly motivated professionals, you have come to the right place. Our Business Chinese courses are dynamic, practical and skills-based.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This course is ideal for business executives and professionals who wish to improve their business and professional Mandarin Chinese skills in a commercial context. This course will benefit any professional person who needs to develop effective communication skills in Mandarin Chinese for use in their business life. If you want to learn more about the business language to help you succeed at work, this is the course for you. Participants typically came from the below sectors:
- Banking & Financial services
- Legal services
- Luxury Brand
- Media Communications
- Management and Leadership
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Sales and Marketing
PLAN - PRICE
News and trend
- be able to communicate more effectively and fluently
- be able to participate more confidently in meetings
- be able to approach negotiations more diplomatically
- be able to respond more spontaneously in different situations
- have expanded your range of professional vocabulary
- be able to network with greater confidence
- Applicant should be non-native Mandarin speaker who shall have completed our Intermediate Chinese D Course by Mandarin Connection
*Equivalent qualifications will be considered on individual merits.
*Applicants may be invited to take an entrance assessment.
HOW DOES IT WORK
One lesson per week
Each lesson runs 1.5 hours
Duration: 4 months | 16 lessons
Optional one-on-one lessons
Small group: HK$1,,870 per month aver.
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Our trainers are experience trainers in teaching Chinese for business professionals – and they recognize that not all businesses are the same. So our courses are flexible enough to reflect the needs of participants.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
- You can obtain the certificate by taking assessment test upon course completion
- MANDARIN CHINESE BUSINESS MANDARIN I
- MANDARIN CHINESE BUSINESS MANDARIN II
- MANDARIN CHINESE BUSINESS MANDARIN III
- 16 lessons per module
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- One on One Chinese lesson
- Benefit for learning Mandarin Chinese for the workplace
- Learning tips – Take a look of the Mandarin Connection Blog to check out tips for learning Mandarin Chinese, student sharing and interesting facts about Chinese Culture and Mandarin Chinese!