This Legal Chinese course is designed to teach you to communicate confidently and effectively in legal and business Chinese.
This course covers a range of topics such as case studies, client advising, communicating legal ideas to clients or colleagues, negotiations and participation in meetings. You will develop the skills and gain the confidence you need to become an effective communicator in a legal and business setting. It will also cover the business Chinese language skills to help you to interact confidently in a wide range of formal and informal situations.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This course is designed for lawyers, legal professionals working in the legal sector. Typically, course participants need to develop their speaking and reading comprehension skills to help them communicate ideas and concepts to partners, clients and colleagues in a variety of formal and less formal situations including meetings, negotiations, and networking events.
BENEFITS OF LEGAL CHINESE COURSE
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Communicate more confidently and spontaneously in explaining points of concept and ideas
- Communicate more accurately and professionally
- More effective and accomplished representation for your organisation
- Greater awareness of how to correct your own use of business Chinese
- Mastery of business mandarin communication skills and terminologies for operating in a PRC business environment
- Participate more confidently in meetings and negotiations
- Have improved your networking skills
- Enhance Business Mandarin Chinese language skills at business and pitching meetings
HOW DOES IT WORKS
- Small group
- Once a week
- 1.5 hours per lesson
- Duration: 4 months | 16 lessons
- Optional one-on-one
Applicants should be non-native Mandarin speaker who shall have completed Business Chinese course by Mandarin Connection.
*Equivalent qualifications will be considered on individual merits.
*Applicants may be invited to take an entrance assessment.
PLAN - PRICE
PLAN - PRICE
Listen & Speak
Practice areas that can be covered include:
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Market
- Corporate, M&A, Private Equity and commercial law
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual property
- Insolvency & Restructuring
Areas of focus include:
- Spoken fluency – giving opinions, attending client meeting, negotiations……
- Business Chinese vocabulary – relating to industry news, business trends, profession
- Listening practice and comprehension
- Communication skills – discussions, negotiations, conflict, dealing with difficult situations, telephoning and spoken communication
- Networking – hospitality, travelling, inviting, advising, apologising.
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Our trainers are expert trainers in the field. They have a wide range of business experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They recognize that not all businesses are the same. So our courses are flexible enough to reflect the needs of participants.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
- Small group: HK$6,912 per module per person | 16 lessons
- Optional: One on one lessons
You can choose to learn in a small group or 1-on-1 setting. Please email email@example.com to arrange the training.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- One on One Chinese lesson
- Small Group Chinese class
- Benefit for learning Mandarin Chinese for the workplace
- Learning tips – Take a look of the Mandarin Connection Blog to check out tips for learning Mandarin Chinese, student sharing and interesting facts about Chinese Culture and Mandarin Chinese!
- The law society of Hong Kong