This Legal Chinese course is designed for lawyers, law students, trainees and legal professionals and other professionals working in the legal sector who provide advice and legal services to Chinese speaking clients. The Legal Chinese course is designed to teach you to communicate confidently and effectively in legal and business Chinese.
This course covers a range of legal topics such as legal case studies, client advising, communicating legal ideas to clients or colleagues, negotiations and participation in meetings. You will develop the skills and gain the confidence you need to become an effective communicator in a legal setting. You will also cover the general Mandarin Chinese language skills to help you to interact confidently in a wide range of formal and informal situations.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is designed for lawyers, legal professionals working in the legal sector. Typically, course participants need to develop their speaking and reading comprehension skills to help them communicate legal ideas and concepts to partners, clients and colleagues in a variety of formal and less formal situations including meetings, negotiations, and networking events. On completion of your Legal Mandarin, you may wish to continue with a Legal Chinese course with your own practice area.
BENEFITS OF LEGAL CHINESE COURSE
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Communicate more confidently and spontaneously in explaining points of legal concept and ideas
- Communicate more accurately in a legal context
- More effective and accomplished representation for your organisation
- Greater awareness of how to correct your own use of legal Chinese
- Mastery of business mandarin communication skills and specialised legal terminologies for operating in a PRC business context environment
- Participate more confidently in meetings and negotiations
- Have improved your networking skills
- Enhance Business Mandarin Chinese language skills at business and pitching meetings
PLAN - PRICE
PLAN - PRICE
Listen & Speak
This Legal Chinese course focuses on developing your Mandarin Chinese skills in a legal setting, and the vocabulary of legal terminology. Areas of focus include:
- Spoken fluency – case studies, client advising, giving legal opinions, attending client meeting, negotiations
- Legal and business Chinese vocabulary – relating to commercial law, contracts, describing legal concepts
Listening practice and comprehension
- Communication skills – discussions, negotiations, conflict, dealing with difficult situations
Telephoning and spoken communication
- Networking – hospitality, travelling, inviting, advising, apologising.
Practice areas that could be covered include:
- Asset Finance
- Capital Market
- Commercial Litigation
- Data, Privacy and Cyber Security
- Debt Finance
- Employment, Compensation & Benefits
- Environment & Climate Change
- Financial Services Regulatory
- Intellectual property
- Merger and Acquisition
- You can obtain the certificate by taking assessment test upon course completion
- LEGAL CHINESE I
- LEGAL CHINESE II
- LEGAL CHINESE III
- Total three modules, 1.5 hours x 16 lessons per module
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Our trainers are expert teachers in the field. They have a wide range of business experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They recognize that not all businesses are the same. So our courses are flexible enough to reflect the needs of participants.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
- Small group class: HK$1,870 billed monthly
- Optional: Private one on one lessons
HOW TO START:
You can choose to have one on one or small group for learning Mandarin Chinese in legal context. Please book a meeting with us to find out how we can help you to bring your Mandarin Chinese language skill to next level.
Please email email@example.com
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- One on One Chinese lesson
- Small Group Chinese class
- Benefit for learning Mandarin Chinese for the workplace
- Learning tips – Take a look of the Mandarin Connection Blog to check out tips for learning Mandarin Chinese, student sharing and interesting facts about Chinese Culture and Mandarin Chinese!
- The law society of Hong Kong