- Instructor and Teaching materials: “Mandarin Connection Ltd.” will provide one instructor per class. Students are required to purchase teaching materials recommended by course instructor that will include: text, audio-tapes and supplementary teaching aids. “Mandarin Connection” reserves the right to revise or change the lesson schedule, classrooms and replacement of instructor.
- Tuition Fees: 100% of total course fees must be paid on or before at least 7 days before the class commence date. Course fees paid are not refundable or transferable.
- Class scheduling: Lesson will be provided at the dates, times and location as specified in the class schedule. Students who are late or absent for class cannot claim their missed class time and are considered to have giving up those lessons. No makeup class will be arranged for any absented class of individual student.
- Course Transferal: Once admitted to a course, participants may not change to another course without valid reasons and prior approval from Mandarin Connection. Fees and places on courses are not transferable from one enrolee to another.
- Holidays & Typhoon and Rainstorm Arrangement – There will be no class for all Public Holidays in Hong Kong. Typhoon and Rainstorm Arrangement:
|When Typhoon No. 1 or .3 or Amber or Red Rainstorm Signal is issued:||
|When Typhoon No. 8/Black Rainstorm or Higher Signal is issued:||
|When the typhoon signal returns to No. 3 or lower:||
- Guarantee: “Mandarin Connection Limited” does not guarantee that the client will achieve any level of language proficiency upon completion of the course. The client hereby waives any right to claim for reimbursement of any tuition payable to “Mandarin Connection Limited” “Mandarin Connection Limited” shall only be obligated to provide tuition at the dates, times and location agreed with the client under this Policy.
- Course Cancellation: Change of Course Specification: “Mandarin Connection Limited” reserves the right to cancel a course or transfer students to another class at similar level before the course commences if there is insufficient number of enrollments. All enrolled students affected will be given notice of any such changes. If there is no suitable class can be arranged, students can i) remain in the waiting list , ii) transfer the amount to private one on one lesson with same value, iii) apply for a refund, refund will be made via bank transfer after all necessary bank information are received.
- Statement of Attendance – Student can apply for a Statement of Attendance at a cost of HK$100 each if they have attended no less than 75% of the classes. Students can apply for the Statement of Attendance in written within 1 year application period from the date of successful completion of the course with a cheque payable to “Mandarin Connection Limited” by post. The Statement of Attendance will take about 4 weeks to proceed, and it will be posted or email to the student.
- Copyrights – “Mandarin Connection Limited” assumes the right to take photos and videos during classes, seminar and workshops, and will use such photos for course and event promotion purpose without the prior consent from persons in the photos or video.
- Please read our PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION STATEMENT.
- Courses Agreement: “Mandarin Connection Limited” reserves the right to make any alterations about the course that are considered to be necessary without prior consultation.
GENERAL CLASSROOM REGULATIONS
- Sign off Attendance – Students please register their attendance in each lesson by signing their names on the attendance sheet.
- Smoking, eating, drinking, Audiotaping, videotaping and photography along with disturbances is not permitted during classes, except with the prior permission of “Mandarin Connection Limited”.
- Students are responsible for any damage they do classroom equipments, including but not limited to whiteboards, benches, chairs, carpet and audio equipment.
- “Mandarin Connection” is not liable for any students’ or visitors’’ loss or stolen property.