WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This intermediate Chinese course is designed for people with about 2 years previous study of the Mandarin Chinese language and are able to hold daily conversation in familiar settings.
Suitable for those who have completed our Intermediate Chinese A2 Course or with equivalent level.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Once a week
- 1.5 hours x 4 lessons
- Level: Intermediate B1
- 3 persons
- HK$1,870 per month
- Recommended textbook: MANDARIN CHINESE INTERMEDIATE B1 WITH AUDIO TRACKS
WHAT I CAN LEARN
You will explore Mandarin Chinese language in various general business and work situations. At the end of the course, you will have expanded your vocabulary, increased your listening comprehension skills, strongly developed your self-confidence and fluency, and be able to communicate confidently in Mandarin Chinese for most situations that you encounter in your daily life and work situations.
- You can obtain the certificate by taking assessment test upon course completion
- MANDARIN CHINESE INTERMEDIATE B1
- MANDARIN CHINESE INTERMEDIATE B2
- Upon completion of this course, you can progress our Business Chinese Conversation Course or join private group/one on one course.
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Our trainers are experience trainers in teaching Mandarin Chinese for business professionals. They recognize that not all businesses are the same. So our courses are flexible enough to reflect the needs of participants.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
HOW TO START
Please book a Assessment Session for slotting you into a right class.
- Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE ALSO OTHER LEVELS
- Business Chinese Reading Course
- Beginner Chinese
- Intermediate Chinese A1
- Legal Chinese
- Presentation Skills in Mandarin Chinese