Working with Mandarin-speaking patients? Attending medical conferences? Learn Medical Chinese Mandarin with medical vocabulary and practise communication in Mandarin Chinese for medical purposes with our Medical Chinese Course, specifically designed for doctors, nurses and other health care professionals. This course is great for individuals who need to be highly accurate and clear in their communication whilst showing tact and sensitivity.
The Medical Chinese Course is designed to help you improve your Mandarin Chinese language skills in a wide variety of medical contexts. These courses are ideal for medical professionals who want to learn specific medical Mandarin vocabulary and expressions used in the Chinese medical system. Course are filled with patient interactions, medical terminology, technical vocabulary, grammar tips and practical everyday language used in healthcare settings.
You will learn how to communicate accurately, clearly and learn to deal with challenging situations whilst increasing your awareness of specialised terminology. Class activities are based around real case scenarios that you will have to deal with in your daily and working situations. They are designed to give you the skills, experience and confidence needed to succeed.
WHO IS THE MEDICAL CHINESE COURSE FOR
The course is for healthcare professionals with intermediate level Mandarin Chinese skills who would like to further improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills in medical context.
- Improve your general communication skills in Mandarin Chinese in your area of expertise
- Improve your speaking fluency for meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Learn essential Mandarin Chinese vocabulary for medical professionals working in an Mandarin-speaking context.
- Give you more confidence to deal with professional situations
Core areas for Medical Chinese course will include
- Fluency enhancement for empathetically acquiring information from and presenting information to patients
- Formal presentation skills on areas of medical specialisation and interest
- Effective use of key medical terminology
- Skills on explaining medical reports, prognosis, diagnosis and recommendations, prescriptions
- Small group class: HK$1,870 billed monthly
- Optional: Private one on one Chinese lesson
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Our trainers are expert teachers in the field. They have a wide range of business experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They recognize that not all businesses are the same. So our courses are flexible enough to reflect the needs of participants.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT IS BEST FOR YOU:
- Lesson at Mandarin connection office, Central, Hong Kong
- Lesson at your office premises
- One on one Chinese lesson
- Small group Chinese lesson
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE……
Take a look of the Mandarin Connection Blog to check out tips for learning Mandarin Chinese, student sharing and interesting facts about Chinese Culture and Mandarin Chinese!