This Beginner Chinese Course is designed to help you develop your Mandarin Chinese language skills from the ground up. Whether, travelling, eating out, dealing with workplace problems or simply making conversation, this course is designed to make you more proficient in everyday situations and activities.
Benefit from the Beginner Chinese Course for expatriates working in Hong Kong that provide essential communication skills for both daily life and workplace environments.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- One lesson per week
- Each lesson runs 1.5 hours
- Duration: 4 months
Optional 1-on-1 lessons, self-formed group
16 lessons per module x 1.5 hours each, once a week
|4th August 2022|
14th July 2022)
7:00pm – 8:30pm
|MC classroom, Central|
There is no guarantee that the teaching venue allocated for the entire course duration will be the same. Depending on room availability, teaching venues may be different from those advertised.
- HK$1,870 per month (aver.)
- Recommended reference book: MANDARIN CHINESE BEGINNER I
PLAN - PRICE
LISTEN & SPEAK
WORDS & EXPRESSIONS
MANDARIN SOUND WORLD
TEXTBOOK AND AUDIO
Applicants should be non-Chinese speakers, with no prior knowledge of Mandarin Chinese.
As a result of the course you can expect to:
- greet people, socialise and make arrangements
- describe things and explain what you mean
- make polite offers and requests
- express likes and dislikes
- ask for and make recommendations
- converse on a wide range of topics
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
This Beginner Chinese course is designed for expatriates working in Hong Kong who would like to start learning Mandarin Chinese language. Choose this level if you are a Beginner of Mandarin Chinese or know just a few words. Even if you have taken Mandarin Chinese course before this is a good refresher course.
You will learn basis spoken Mandarin Chinese phrases and vocabulary for workplace and everyday life while having a taste for the Chinese Culture.
- You can obtain the certificate by taking assessment test upon course completion
- MANDARIN CHINESE BEGINNER I
- MANDARIN CHINESE BEGINNER II
- MANDARIN CHINESE BEGINNER III
- Total three modules | 16 lessons per module
- Upon completion of the Mandarin Chinese Beginner Course, you can progress to Mandarin Chinese Intermediate A Course or join private group/one on one course.
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Our trainers are experience trainers in teaching Chinese for business professionals – and they recognize that not all businesses are the same. So our courses are flexible enough to reflect the needs of participants.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
To enroll, please click the below button to proceed to the enrollment page. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance.
Have a question about our courses or want more information? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help in any way we can.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- One on One Mandarin Chinese lesson
- Benefit for learning Mandarin Chinese for the workplace
- Mandarin Connection Blog – check out tips for learning Mandarin Chinese language, student sharing and interesting facts about Chinese Culture and Mandarin Chinese
- About Mandarin Chinese language