LEARN BUSINESS AND LEGAL CHINESE
Your ability to communicate clearly and correctly is the basis upon which clients will assess your professional ability. Lawyers must master accurate legal Chinese skills to progress their careers. Every idea you present should demonstrate that you are a professional, clearheaded, knowledgeable and accurate lawyer – just the type that clients want to deal with.
The application for Business and Legal Chinese course is now available . Grab the chance to apply for studying at Mandarin Connection and it will definitely bring you a unique business and legal Chinese learning experience!
BUSINESS AND LEGAL CHINESE PROGRAM 2023 – 2024
- Course period: March 2023 to May 2024
- Application deadline: 31st December 2022
- Course type: Group class
- Course format: Face to face
- Participants from areas out of Hong Kong can join the class via Zoom
BENEFITS OF LEGAL CHINESE COURSE
At the end of the course you can expect to:
- Communicate more confidently and spontaneously in explaining points of concept and ideas
- Communicate more professionally and easily in real-life work situations your their ability and knowledge
- Use correct English grammar and appropriate tone for written legal communication in real-life work
- More effective and accomplished representation for your organisation
- Greater awareness of how to correct your own use of business Chinese
- Mastery of business mandarin communication skills and terminologies for operating in a PRC business environment
- Participate more confidently in meetings and negotiations
- Have improved your networking skills
- Enhance Business Mandarin Chinese language skills at business and pitching meetings
Practice areas that can be covered include:
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Market
- Corporate, M&A, Private Equity and commercial law
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual property
- Insolvency & Restructuring
Areas of focus include:
- Spoken fluency – giving opinions, attending client meeting, negotiations……
- Business Chinese vocabulary – relating to industry news, business trends, profession
- Listening practice and comprehension
- Communication skills – discussions, negotiations, conflict, dealing with difficult situations, telephoning and spoken communication
- Networking – hospitality, travelling, inviting, advising, apologising.
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Our trainers are expert trainers in the field. They have a wide range of business experience and are specially trained in our own successful methods. They recognize that not all businesses are the same. So our courses are flexible enough to reflect the needs of participants.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
- Optional one-on-one lessons can be arranged upon requested. Please contact us for details.
Mandarin Connection specializes in training expatriate executives and local staff from many multinational companies in Hong Kong. Leading organizations from different industries are integrating Mandarin Connection Program into their employee training offerings. We have helped expatriates and business professionals make greater connections with Chinese speaking clients and partners since 1995.
Our experience in training expatriates and business professionals has helped our students go on to succeed in various industry and around the globe, making connections to leading business and organizations.
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAYS
“I have really enjoyed my time learning Mandarin with Mandarin Connection. Learning Mandarin is a real challenge and great exercise for my brain, but we also have fun and the lessons remain interesting. I have made a lot of progress to get to the intermediate level, from being a complete beginner and starting with nothing more than nihao! I still have a long way to go, but I know that if I just keep it up I will get there eventually.”
— Marc Parrott, Beginner Chinese Course
“China being one of the world’s largest economic powerhouses means that we are increasingly dealing with Mandarin-speaking clients on a day-to-day basis. I find this Mandarin course very helpful as it allows me to brush up on my Mandarin skills. Reading and discussion during class – which will be current affairs and legal-related topics. I find this interesting (and helpful) because it allows me to learn new Chinese vocabulary which will be relevant in conversations.”
— Ivan, Legal Chinese Course
“The trainer is enthusiastic, professional with both strong knowledge of Chinese language and excellent cross-cultural communications skills. The interactive training method and style of delivering the concept behind the culture help me learn faster and retain the meaning. I enjoyed the training program very much”
— Steve, Beginner Chinese Course
“Very useful in daily life, everything I learn in the class can be reused immediately. Very practical.”
— Laurent, Beginner Chinese Course
“The training method is interesting and the topics relevant for business person like myself. The training style is appropriate for someone like me who has limited time. Trainer is patient and knowledgeable and makes the lesson enjoyable”
— Paul, Beginner Chinese Course
“I found the legal Chinese course highly relevant to me and my job! I would recommend the course to my colleagues and friends.”
— Christina, Legal Chinese Course
“I had much enjoyed the business Chinese course. The trainer understand my interest and what I need to advance my Chinese.”
— Kristie, Business Chinese Course
“I enjoyed the interaction with trainer to understand more business and living routines of local Chinese community in PRC. The course provide excellent opportunity for me to continue brushing up my Mandarin speaking skills and keeping updated for of latest development and trends in PRC markets”
— On Wai, Banking and Finance Chinese Course